COMPANY NAME: Open Dealer Exchange
INDUSTRY: Computer System Design and Related Services
ADDRESS: 27777 Franklin Rd., Suite 1850
CONTACT PERSON: Recruiting Department
LOCATION OF POSITION: Southfield, MI
TITLE OF OPEN POSITION: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
POSITION TYPE: Job
JOB STATUS: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Open Dealer Exchange was founded by the two leading transactional point-of-sale system providers in the industry — ADP Dealer Services and Reynolds and Reynolds. Access is not limited to just ADP and Reynolds and Reynolds clients; any and every dealer management, CRM, or F&I system provider can join as a channel partner.
Your success is our success, The primary goal of Open Dealer Exchange is to help you improve operational efficiencies, enhance your brand value and better integrate the loan origination process. In addition to auto loans, Open Dealer Exchange can facilitate presentation of a wider array of your finance source products at any point in the sales process. Open Dealer Exchange does not sell dealer transactional point-of-sale systems or dealer focused processing solutions. Our audience is the auto finance industry, not the dealers. Open Dealer Exchange focuses on the goals you want to accomplish, giving you reliable access to dealer credit transactions and a better way to tie operational expenses back to contracted loans.
Open Dealer Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team. ODE is looking for a candidate with a keen analytical mindset and experience with functional testing on back-end applications.
ODE is currently seeking an individual with experience producing robust system test cases that are timely, detailed, and mapped to functional requirements. The candidate will be focused on functional and integration testing and managing defect tracking spreadsheets throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). This person will be motivated to work with business analysts and developers to ensure all requirement related deliverables are clearly understood and necessary testing is completed to ensure such requirements were met.
• Work with business analysts to gather business and functional requirements, and transfer the business and functional requirements into scalable, robust, and reusable test plans
• Work with development team to establish standards, processes and procedures in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
• Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized by other team members. Document application behaviors, results and issues where lacking.
• Create testing methodologies that satisfy business and development requirements for new technology and applications.
• SoapUI to test back-end distributed applications
• SeleniumIDE to test front-end web based applications
• Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services.
• Creation of automated test cases through the use of dynamic scripting languages such as Groovy
• Solid technical skills with an ability to design & implement testing tools, scripts & frameworks for automated testing of web services
• Candidates should have proven analytical ability and strong communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
• Out of the box thinker
PREFERRED ACADEMIC PROGRAM: Considering all Majors
DEGREE STATUS: Bachelor’s
GPA: 2.00 minimum
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLICATION METHOD: E-mail email@example.com
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
SALARY/BENEFITS: Competitive Salary
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your school by adding ROCHCOLJP to the subject line of your email.