COMPANY NAME: Open Dealer Exchange
INDUSTRY: Computer System Design and Related Services
ADDRESS: 27777 Franklin Rd., Suite 1850
CONTACT PERSON: Recruiting Department
LOCATION OF POSITION: Southfield, MI
TITLE OF OPEN POSITION: Sales Assistant
POSITION TYPE: Job
JOB STATUS: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Open Dealer Exchange was founded by the two leading transactional point-of-sale system providers in the industry — ADP Dealer Services and Reynolds and Reynolds. Access is not limited to just ADP and Reynolds and Reynolds clients; any and every dealer management, CRM, or F&I system provider can join as a channel partner.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for on-boarding new customers and ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements.
• Work with field sales people and customers via phones calls and emails to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
• Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements of the Credit Reporting agencies
• Work together with other Compliance and Sales personnel to jointly execute the on-boarding of new customers
• Set up new customers in system, maintain product and pricing information
• Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and assist current customers with their accounts
• Highly organized and high attention to detail
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and customer service skills
• Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to work well in a team environment
PREFERRED ACADEMIC PROGRAM: Considering all Majors
DEGREE STATUS: Bachelor’s
GPA: 2.00 minimum
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLICATION METHOD: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
SALARY/BENEFITS: Competitive Salary
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com and reference your school by adding ROCHCOLJP to the subject line of your email.