COMPANY NAME: Open Dealer Exchange
INDUSTRY: Computer System Design and Related Services
ADDRESS: 27777 Franklin Rd., Suite 1850
CONTACT PERSON: Recruiting Department
LOCATION OF POSITION: Southfield, MI
TITLE OF OPEN POSITION: Product Marketing Manager
POSITION TYPE: Job
JOB STATUS: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Open Dealer Exchange was founded by the two leading transactional point-of-sale system providers in the industry — ADP Dealer Services and Reynolds and Reynolds. Access is not limited to just ADP and Reynolds and Reynolds clients; any and every dealer management, CRM, or F&I system provider can join as a channel partner.
Open Dealer Exchange is searching for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to oversee complex software system-to-system implementations with our partners. This position will manage the product lifecycle of integration implementation from sales handoff, to specifications, to implementation and rollout.
• Gather market requirements by interacting with partners and industry players.
• Understand market demands and opportunities. Plan features that enhance our products
• Develop business cases for new features and functionality
• Working closely with Project Management Office to coordinate integration projects
• Managing kickoff meetings with partners and stakeholders
• Gather and document partner business rules and system requirements
• Work with Quality Assurance to customize an integration test plan
• Coordinate release planning
• Experience in any of the following areas: writing business requirements, data specifications, XML, business rules engine, project management, software testing, business analyst, or technical project management
• Must have creative skills, planning and analytical skills to be successful in this position.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong Analytical skills to generate alternative solutions
• Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate external client relationships: to listen to the market.
• Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, and set priorities.
• Must be able to work autonomously and manage all projects with minimal assistance, to adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related fields
• Ability to travel up to 15%
PREFERRED ACADEMIC PROGRAM: Considering all Majors
DEGREE STATUS: Bachelor’s
GPA: 2.00 minimum
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLICATION METHOD: E-mail email@example.com
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
SALARY/BENEFITS: Competitive Salary
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your school by adding ROCHCOLJP to the subject line of your email.