COMPANY NAME: Open Dealer Exchange
INDUSTRY: Computer System Design and Related Services
ADDRESS: 27777 Franklin Rd., Suite 1850
CONTACT PERSON: Recruiting Department
LOCATION OF POSITION: Southfield, MI
TITLE OF OPEN POSITION: .Net Development Manager
POSITION TYPE: Job
JOB STATUS: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Open Dealer Exchange was founded by the two leading transactional point-of-sale system providers in the industry — ADP Dealer Services and Reynolds and Reynolds. Access is not limited to just ADP and Reynolds and Reynolds clients; any and every dealer management, CRM, or F&I system provider can join as a channel partner.
Open Dealer Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for a .NET Development Manager to join their team. ODE is looking for someone with broad development knowledge and experience with strong leadership experience. The .NET Development Manager will lead the development team to enhance our customer applications, web services, MS SQL database and administrative applications.
ODE is currently seeking an individual:
• Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to Junior Application Developers
• Capable of directing and coordinating activities of the .NET Development team
• Capable of working with Product and Operational Managers to define technical requirements and prioritize development efforts
• Who understands and can manage multiple standard SDLC (software development life cycles) for various application enhancements and system integrations
• Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, including:
o Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
o Planning, assigning, and directing work of team
o Appraising and formally evaluating performance
o Rewarding and disciplining employees as needed
o Addressing all complaints and resolving problems
o Managing remote employees
This position requires the candidate to meet with customers and deliver technical solutions to sales and executive teams.
• Work with the ODE technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web service-based applications.
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
• Responsible for development and enhancement of web service based applications.
• Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
• Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies (Project Management, Software engineering, and Infrastructure engineering, etc.), standards and work with management to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
• Work with development team to establish standards, processes and procedures.
• Review software code to ensure compliance with industry standards.
• Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized other team members.
• C# 3.0 and 3.5, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005/2008, IIS, Content Versioning, Mono on Linux.
• Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008.
• Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
• Microsoft Certifications a plus
PREFERRED ACADEMIC PROGRAM: Considering all Majors
DEGREE STATUS: Bachelor’s
GPA: 2.00 minimum
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLICATION METHOD: E-mail email@example.com
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
SALARY/BENEFITS: Competitive Salary
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your school by adding ROCHCOLJP to the subject line of your email.