COMPANY NAME: Open Dealer Exchange
INDUSTRY: Computer System Design and Related Services
ADDRESS: 27777 Franklin Rd., Suite 1850
CONTACT PERSON: Recruiting Department
LOCATION OF POSITION: Nationwide, USA
TITLE OF OPEN POSITION: Account Director/Sales/Business Development
POSITION TYPE: Job
JOB STATUS: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Open Dealer Exchange is in search of an Account Director, Business Development. This position will offer you a unique opportunity to leverage your Executive Level relationship-building experience selling our leading edge technology solution to Automotive Lenders. This is a high profile role and you will interact regularly with senior stakeholders.
• Annual Sales Revenue accountability of multiple millions
• Sell and service Finance Sources in designated geographic areas and be responsible for identifying client needs, providing automated solutions, generating and closing sales as well as continued client service, as needed.
• Regular on-site client visits, establishing and building relationships at the Senior Level of Finance Source
• Identify sales opportunities to increase the use of ODE Solutions within the Finance Source
• Determine how the ODE product set can provide operational efficiencies to the client
• Minimum 3 years of Executive level sales experience.
• Experience working within the retail Automotive Finance Industry. Non-Captive lending experience a plus.
• Consultative Selling Experience – Strong ability to understand dynamic lender process and work with internal product team to configure appropriate solutions
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional presentation skills — will present to Senior Level executives of Automotive Financing Sources.
• Ability to understand and present new product concepts to marketplace
• Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region and specific client portfolios
• Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
• Must be able to travel 50%
PREFERRED ACADEMIC PROGRAM: Considering all Majors
DEGREE STATUS: Bachelor’s
GPA: 2.00 minimum
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLICATION METHOD: E-mail email@example.com
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
SALARY/BENEFITS: Competitive Salary
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your school by adding ROCHCOLJP to the subject line of your email.