Client Services Specialist– MKD Wealth Coaches
Privately held Wealth Management company is seeking a Client Services Specialist to provide service support for its advisors and clients. Candidates must be exceptional at following projects through to completion and multitasking.
Candidates must be able to perform the following functions:
• Complex performance calculations in Microsoft Excel
• Account maintenance
• Technologically proficient
• Administrative duties (typing, scanning, filing, faxing, etc.)
• Data entry
• Manage advisor calendars
All candidates should have:
• 2 years of related experience (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Series 65 or 66 license (preferred)
• Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
Resumes should be submitted to nathan@mkdWealthCoach.com.