Dynamic Youth Minister
Northeast Church of Christ is actively seeking a full-time Youth Minister to work with our Youth oriented congregation by educating, evangelizing, encouraging, and equipping our young people for God’s service.
A vibrant and growing body in the suburbs of Cincinnati, Northeast is home to a diverse congregation and has a total youth group census of around 75 teens, and an average Sunday Morning worship attendance of around 460. Including our Youth Minister, 5 fulltime staff members play an integral role in the life of the body of believers, along with 7 Shepherds, 18 Deacons, and numerous ministry volunteers. A recently completed $1.5 million addition to our facility includes a fully dedicated teen suite/wing with 3 meeting spaces and capacity for up to 150 youth, new office space for staff, and dedicated work space for 2 international missions organizations headquartered in our facility.
In this role, you will be responsible to establish and help maintain a healthy culture of discipleship within Northeast’s youth group. You will use your talents to help educate, evangelize, encourage, and equip our young people for God’s service. You will also challenge young people to grow in their relationship with God, and work to create opportunities for young people to develop relationships that will last through eternity.
A preference for 2+ years in youth ministry, utilizing talents which include, but are not limited to the following skills, experience, and competencies;
- Experience in providing leadership, counseling, as well as mentoring teens in their spiritual life, social and family relationships, and life circumstances.
- Dedicated servant of Jesus Christ, and an active believer within non-instrumental Churches of Christ.
- An effective communicator and teacher possessing the ability to plan and write curriculum for the education of teens.
- Ability to build influential personal relationships with teenagers and their families.
- A demonstrated desire to share Christ, providing an evangelistic model for teens to learn and use in their own evangelistic efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ministry or equivalent education or work experience.
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively to achieve measurable progress toward set goals while managing expectations, logistics, a sizeable budget, etc..
- Competent organizational skills and work ethic that demonstrates proper leadership and role modeling for teens and parents.
For fastest consideration for the position above, please submit your resume to email@example.com, and visit our website at www.northeastchurch.com for more details. Interviews for qualified candidates matching our needs for this critical role will be scheduled as soon as possible.