Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
196 Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
P.O. Box 430598
Pontiac, MI 48343-0598
(248) 209-2615 FAX
Division: Child and Family Services
Department: Head Start- Grantee Programs
1. High School Diploma or GED required. CDA is required by the year 2013. AA in Early Childhood Education Preferred.
2. Minimum of one year experience working with preschool children and parents. Head Start experience preferred and able to meet physical demands of job.
3. Licenses and certificates required: Valid Michigan Driver’s License.
To provide education program for children of low income families and children with disabilities, in accordance with HHS/ACF guidelines and state licensing requirements as assigned.
1. Assist in providing children with developmental experiences in the physical, social/emotional, cognitive areas and multi-cultural experiences through daily lesson plans and classroom activities and make appropriate referrals and follow-up of children as needed, which includes children with special needs.
2. Assist in developing and implementing Individual Education Plan (IEP) for children as appropriate according to Head Start guidelines.
3. Maintain 90% attendance during the review period.
4. Carry out all other duties as directed by supervisor.
Hours & Wage
$388.40 per week
40 hours per week; 43 weeks per year
Deadline to Apply