Allstate Insurance Sales – Sales Producer (Sterling Heights)
• Seeking highly motivated Sales People to work in a very professional and dynamic sales office working as part of large team selling Allstate Financial and Insurance Solutions.
• Seeking Sales Professionals interested in selling primarily Property and Casualty Insurance.
• Allstate Insurance lines Include: Auto, Home, Life, Financial Products, and Supplemental Health Products.
• Ideal candidates will have their Property and Casualty Insurance Producers License and college degree preferred or some college education with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
• Work with the staff following business processes, sales standards, and growing in product knowledge.
• Will consider candidates new to Insurance Sales with strong Sales Experience and are able to obtain a State License in Property & Casualty Insurance.
• Must have strong sales/closing skills. Must have a high level of integrity with friendly professional phone skills. Must have strong MS Office (Outlook, MS/Word, and Excel) and organizational skills.
• Candidate will primarily work from leads provided by Management. Although all sales staff members are encouraged and required to develop a Social Network of leads that include personal friends, business contacts, networking groups.
• We utilize a Leading Leads Management / Campaign Management software tools.
• This is a full time position with reasonable hours.
• Location is newer shopping plaza located on the SE corner of Metro Parkway (16 Mile) and Dequindre in Sterling Heights Michigan.
• If you are looking for a long-term employment opportunity with long-term potential growth, this may be the position for you.
• Compensation is Base Salary + Commission + Year End Bonus opportunities that will allow you to earn and income range of $30,000 – $60,000 first year income and our top producers are making even higher incomes.
• We provide access to employee paid medical benefits through payroll deduction and participation in a 401K plan after one year of employment.
Send your resume and cover letter in confidence to JohnQAllstate@gmail.com