Duties include but are not limited to:
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, and other resources.
• Calls prospective customers to explain type of service or product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy. Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects solicited.
• Sells programs and services to present and prospective customers through telemarketing, Secures sales and arranges delivery date.
• Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of production and service schedules. Notifies customers of scheduled application service appointments
• Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
• Conducts retention and service calls through means of telemarketing contact, Meets retention standards.
• Calls customers to measure satisfaction after service is completed or to otherwise provide assistance by answering their questions and service concerns
• General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services
• Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
• Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
• Strong communication (verbal and written)
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) or
0 – 1 years of related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1+ years of sales experience preferred Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Temp to Perm; Start date January 14th 2013; 1pm-8:30pm
E-mail: Forward Resume to Juan.Buldo@Randstadusa.com