Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Job specifications: Full-time, exempt, Farmington Hills, MI office
About Us: Dynamic Computer Corporation (DCC) is a full-scale enterprise IT solutions provider, partnering with clients to provide IT procurement services and RFID systems integration. With a reputation for finding flexible, customized solutions, DCC specializes in streamlining our clients’ procurement processes by sourcing the technology needed for their products and projects. In order to give our customers our best support, we strive to make DCC a stable, supportive, growth-oriented company for our employees. We offer excellent health care and retirement benefits, and we understand and support our employees’ desire for work-life balance.
Job Overview: DCC is looking for a customer service assistant. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Microsoft Windows and Office applications. This position is part of the sales team and will report to the Sales Administration Supervisor in Farmington Hills, MI.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Working daily with sales staff on information requests, pricing requests and post-sales support issues.
2. Creating sales quotations for customers.
3. Entering in daily sales orders into CRM.
4. Reviewing sales orders for accuracy.
5. Post sales follow-up including order tracking and return origination.
6. Participating in product/vendor training at discretion of supervisor.
7. Serving as liaison between customer and Account Managers for fulfillment of customer service requests.
8. Using internet for product and information searches for sales staff.
9. Developing proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management system.
10. Following sales process and procedures as directed by supervisor.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience include:
1. Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office applications, mainly Outlook, Excel and Word.
2. Commitment to learning and upgrading skills on a continuous basis.
3. Basic understanding of general business processes (marketing, sales, operations, etc.).
4. Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
5. Demonstrated ability work effectively with teams and contribute to their success.
6. Strong communications skills and confidence working with senior staff.
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, retirement savings account, medical insurance benefits, and an outstanding team and work environment.
To apply, send resume, including cover letter, and salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.