Lake Norcentra Basketball Camps
Lake Norcentra Basketball Camp is now in its 35th year!
During the past 35 years literally thousands of local young kids have taken part in Lake Norcentra Basketball Camp. Coach Garth Pleasant’s camp is known for more than teaching basketball fundamentals. Coach Pleasant’s emphasis on attitude, respect and giving your best effort not only on the court but in the classroom and at home have benefited many young people and parents. You will not want to miss Coach’s final talk on Friday afternoon.
Week #5 Added, August 3-7
In the past we’ve had 4 weeks of basketball camp. Due to the following reasons, we’ve decided to add a 5th week for the 2015 season.
- Week 1, 2, 3 & 4 SOLD OUT!
- School does not start until Sept. 8 (Labor Day is Sept. 7)
- There is still a month of summer left after Week #5
- We’ve also had several people inquire about a week of camp in August
Due to the schedule at Rochester College, Week #5 will be limited to the first 100 campers who register. Visit the Camper Registration tab to register.
Week #3 & Week #4 are FULL.
What to Bring
- Comfortable Gym Attire
- Tennis Shoes
- Water Jug/Water
- Lunch and/or money
- Campers may purchase lunch – $1.25 for a slice of pizza / 75¢ for a can of pop
- Please bring your printed copy of camper registration on Monday. This will allow us to scan and quickly register your camper.
Features & Advantages