Valeo – Finance Intern
Product Group: TPT
Division: M08 (Engine Cooling Pass Cars USA)
Site: R&D Center in Auburn Hills
Declarer’s name and function: Tim STAHL
Duration of the mission (6 to 24 months): 18 Months
Starting date: June 2013
Justification for the request: Replacement of current intern – Jason Farquhar (end of mission)
Full Time job ($25/hour)
Title of the mission: Intern – R&D Financial Analyst
• Generate management reports for Regional Operations (35R) for periodic reporting (RM, Fcst, BE)
• Data extractions from GPS, e-companies and e-Analytics
• Maintenance and upkeep of time reporting system and time reporting analyses
• Preparation of misc. customer invoices, intercompany declarations, analysis and difference resolution
• Printing of monthly reports, preparation of periodic order book bridges
• Support of weekly preparation and analysis of R&D financial forecasts
• Follow action plans for LSF internal controls (Sarbanes-Oxley like structure)
• Physical inventory of site fixed assets
• Put in place control and analysis tools for financial information
• Cash forecasting and committed/recorded
• Purchase requisition review and approval
• Prepare timely analyses
• Other tasks and responsibilities as dictated by department requirements.
This is not an exhaustive list, but focuses on the main responsibilities.
Tutor’s name and function: Tim Stahl – Site Controller
Degree required: Bachelors or Masters Degree. Focus in finance, accountancy, audit/management preferred and experience in management control.
Skills required: Familiarity with SAP (PS module), Essbase and Hypeion. Analytical mind, problem solver, strong work ethic, and commitment, results oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once, teamwork mentality, proficient in Excel.
Required languages skills: English
Please send resumes to: Andy Lowe at email@example.com.