Transcripts are released by Rochester College only upon receipt of a signed, written request from a former student. Official or unofficial transcripts may be picked up or will be mailed within 4 business days following the date received by the Academic Services Office. Unofficial transcripts may be provided on a “same day” basis. Official transcripts may not be provided on a “same day” basis, as they are processed in the order in which they are received. Both official and unofficial transcripts can be obtained for $5 per transcript.
Transcripts mailed to students are not considered official and are marked “issued to student.” Transcripts released to colleges and employers are considered official as long as they are mailed directly to the college or employer. Transcripts may be released only when accounts are paid in full.
Rochester College also maintains the academic records of William Tyndale College by request of the Michigan Department of Education. Tyndale alumni must follow the same procedures listed on this page to obtain transcripts of work completed at Tyndale.
How To Obtain a Transcript
- Prepare a written request or complete the transcript request.
- Include the following personal information:
maiden name or name used while a student
last year enrolled
date of birth
social security number
- Specify the number of transcripts requested, along with complete names and addresses of where each transcript is to be mailed.
- Sign your request. A signature is required.
- Include a $5.00 fee for each transcript in the form of a check or money order, or provide credit card authorization with your account number, expiration date, and pin number.
- Mail your request to the the Academic Services Office, Rochester College, 800 West Avon Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. If you prefer, you may fax your request to 248.218.2045. Payment for faxed requests must be made by credit card at the time of request. Faxed requests without a return address are not honored.
Rochester College does not release high school transcripts, ACT scores, SAT scores, or transcripts submitted to Rochester College for transfer credit. You must contact each respective institution to request such records.