First Time in Any College (FTIAC) students:
- 2.25 CGPA or 550 on GED
- ACT score of 18 (or minimum combined score of 1290 on the SAT Critical Reading and Math sections)
- FTIAC students must apply, send in high school transcripts, and send in ACT/SAT scores
Transfer students (bringing in 16 or more college credit hours):
- 2.25 CGPA
- Transfer students must apply and send in college transcripts
Complete each of the following steps to apply for the traditional undergraduate program at Rochester College. For those who seek financial aid, it is important to complete these steps as early as possible.
- Submit a completed application for undergraduate admission to the Admissions Office. The application fee for domestic students is WAIVED if you apply online. Applications are also available from the Admissions Office upon request.
- Rochester College uses an electronic transcript service. To have your transcript sent to RC please go here: Parchment Exchange. Transcripts are required before an admissions decision will be made. All students graduating from high school must make arrangements to have a final transcript sent to Rochester College after graduation. Students who have completed college work must submit a final high school transcript and an official college transcript. GED graduates must submit an official copy of their GED scores to the Admissions Office.
- Students who are entering college for the first time and students who are transferring less than 15 semester hours from an accredited college or university are required to submit ACT or SAT scores to Rochester College. Scores noted on a high school transcript are acceptable. If your score is not on your transcript, ACT scores can be requested on th ACT website. Rochester College’s ACT code is 2072. SAT scores can be requested on the CollegeBound website. Rochester College’s SAT code is 1516.
- Students planning to live on campus must submit a room reservation form. A fee of $200 will be charged to your student account when you register for classes; $25 will apply to the non-refundable reservation fee, $180 will apply to the security deposit, and $5 will apply to the mailbox key deposit. Deposits, less any outstanding charges, will be returned at the end of the academic year. The $185 deposits are required for on-campus housing and are fully refundable if requested in writing to the Student Development Office prior to May 1. Housing assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis once admission to RC is granted and the room reservation form is received.