Affording Your Education – Adult Program Tuition 2016-17
Adult students can pay for their education in three convenient ways:
- Financial aid,
- Personal payment plans, or
- Third-party assistance such as employer reimbursement
The Center for Extended Learning offers adult students the maximum amount of financial aid while keeping tuition rates competitive and affordable. With Rochester College, you can afford to complete your education!
Tuition and Fees are payable online or by check, money order, or major credit card. Checks and money orders should be payable to Rochester College. For a complete list of fees, consult the current registration packet or your advisor.
Current Tuition and Fees
$384 per credit hour
New Student Orientation Fee
$185 (one-time fee)
Online Course Fee
$35 per online class
Varies per class
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Rochester College is committed to helping you obtain all the aid for which you are eligible. To receive the maximum amount of available aid, you should follow the steps below as early as possible:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to include Rochester College’s Federal school code 002288 in step six of the FAFSA.
- After your FAFSA has been processed, the government will send you a Student Aid Report (SAR) via email (or mail if you did not provide an email address). Read it carefully. If everything is correct, retain the SAR for your records. If there are any corrections that need to be made, please make them online at www.fafsa.ed.gov under “Make Corrections to a Processed FAFSA” link. In order to make corrections, you will need your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID username and password.
- Please note that award letters are valid only for the current school year. A renewal FAFSA application must be completed for subsequent years.
If you have any questions, please contact Student Financial Services at (800) 521-6010 (option #2) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org