MEET THE FACULTY – Larry Muller
Professor of Business
Dean, School of Business and Professional Studies
D.B.A., Management, Argosy University
M.B.A., Management, Marshall University
B.A., Management, Eastern University
School: School of Business and Professional Studies
Office: Muirhead 127
Phone: (248) 218.2179
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Management
- Business Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Principles of Finance
HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Sam Walton Fellow – Students in Free Enterprise
- Member, International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education
- Member, American Management Association Member, Society for Human Resource Management
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE:
- Dean, School of Business and Professional Studies, Rochester College
- Dean, Graduate and Professional Studies, Nichols College
- Dean, College of Business and Information Technology, Ohio Valley University
- Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor of Business, Ohio Valley University, Northeastern Christian College, and Rochester College
- Vice President for Advancement, Ohio Valley University
- District Manager, Charton Management Inc.
- Marketing Representative, IBM Corp.
- Service Marketing Representative, IBM Corp.
- Field Manager, IBM Corp.
- Service Planning Representative, IBM Corp.
- Field Engineer, IBM Corp.
Larry is married to Kalema (Kathy) L. Muller (Dean of Student Success at Ohio Valley University). They have two married children and seven grandchildren. After a successful career with IBM, Larry entered the field of higher education as a fundraiser and marketer. Upon completion of an MBA, he assumed an academic position of assistant professor of business and dean. Larry loves to read, play golf, walk, and bicycle. Spending time with his children and grandchildren brings him pure joy!
- The Portfolio: A Tool for Pre-Screening Job Applicants (dissertation), 2010
- The Professional Portfolio, Nichols College Business Symposium, 2008
- You and Your Finances, keynote speaker at the Amherst Church of Christ Family Seminar, 2005
- The Deacon and His Work in a Growing Church, Pitman Church of Christ, 2003