MEET THE FACULTY – Joe Reddick
Professor of Business
Certified Public Accountant
D.B.A., Nova Southeastern University
M.B.A., Wayland Baptist University
B.B.A., University of Hawaii
School: School of Business and Professional Studies
Office: Muirhead 108
Phone: (248) 218.2153
HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 1970
- Who’s Who in U.S. Colleges and Universities, 1995
- Academy of Management
- AICPA, American Institute of CPAs
- Institute of Management Accountants
Joe is married to Sarah Reddick, professor of Social Work at Rochester College. They have 5 children, Kalai Mchan of Spring, TX; Dr. Malia Reddick, Denver, CO; Campbell Reddick, Chicago, IL; Lisa Pittman, Memphis, TN; Hannah Guedenet, Washington, DC, and 6 grandchildren
Joe began his career in the U.S. Navy Submarine program, then spent 25 years in public accounting and private accounting and the past 20 years as a college professor. His dissertation is entitled “The Role of Organizational Quality Management Effectiveness In The Achievement of Service Quality Satisfaction.”
- “Activity Based Costing: It Really Works.” Institute of International Research, San Diego, CA December, 1988; Institute of International Research, Miami, FL December, 1988; Amarillo Chapter of Texas Society of CPAs, Amarillo TX, March, 1992.
- “Implementing Activity Based Accounting.” Institute of International Research, Toronto, May, 1999; Institute of International Research, Mexico City, June 2000; The Peoria (IL) Chapter of the Illinois Society of CPAs, Peoria, IL, August, 1992.
Other Research and Professional Activity
- Working Papers: “Step by Step Implementation of Activity Based Costing,” 1992.