Programs & Majors
Rochester College cultivates academic excellence, principled character, servant leadership, and global awareness through a rigorous educational experience that integrates liberal arts and professional studies within an inclusive Christian heritage.
Through our mission we affirm the following:
- A quality education stresses excellence and trains students to perform scholarly research, to think critically and creatively, and to be able to write and speak effectively.
- An educated person reveres God and is committed to truth and justice.
- An educated person is able to connect coherently the spiritual truths of God with the wisdom of humanity embodied in the arts and the sciences.
- A Christian education demonstrates that a vibrant faith compels a life of personal virtue and social responsibility.
- An educated person is not afraid to pursue truth through open investigation and is able to assess and evaluate all truth claims through well- developed skills for critical thinking.
- An educated person possesses a lifelong desire to grow intellectually and spiritually.
- An educated person views a vocation as an opportunity for service and stewardship, rather than a passport to privilege.
- This community, its professors, and administrators promote and incarnate all of the above affirmations within a nonsectarian Christian orientation.
Rochester College accomplishes our mission through characteristics such as the following:
- A fully-accredited academic curriculum
- A close-knit campus community
- A cultivation of the moral and spiritual development of our students
- An Honors Program for academically gifted students
- A community-wide support system for students, such as the ACE Lab
- A wide array of scholastic opportunities, such as international programs in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Browse our current Undergraduate Catalog
Use this site to explore all of these and more. Please contact us if you have any questions about academic programs or opportunities.