New, incoming freshmen students can attend a Crimson Day to complete the entire registration process. Available seats for these events will fill up quickly, so don’t wait to schedule your appointment and reserve your spot!
Crimson Days are group registration events designed to help introduce you to other new, incoming students, as well as RC staff and faculty! These are full day events so we provide lunch in the cafeteria and snacks/drinks throughout your day!
Please call the admissions office at 248.218.2031 to register for a Crimson Day.
Summer 2017 Crimson Day:
- August 11th – You must register on/before (8/4/2017 cut-off date to sign up)
Crimson Day Outline:
- Meet with an academic adviser to schedule classes.
- Visit Center for Student Life to receive your WARRIOR ID. Be prepared to have an ID photo taken – no hats. If you are planning to live on campus, complete the housing application BEFORE your appointment at www.rc.edu/reservemyroom. If you will have a car on campus, make sure to have your vehicle license plate #, make, model, color, and year of the vehicle.
- Meet with Student Financial Services to review your financial aid package.
If you are unfamiliar with the campus a guided tour will also be available upon request. Students who attend a Crimson Day will officially be registered and ready to begin classes for the Fall 2017 semester as a Rochester College Warrior.
A $100 one-time, nonrefundable registration payment towards tuition is due upon arrival.
RC Campus App:
We encourage you as a new Warrior to stay connected to campus by downloading the RC app.
Four new ways to stay connected with the RC campus
• Access all your campus information on the go
• Keep your classes, assignments and events organized
• Join the campus discussion and connect with your peers
• Chat with your friends and see their timetables